Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas afghans done





Well 3 afghans done 2 are gifts 1 was that infernal circular sweater. I of course tried to wing and it was wrong! Oh well Every time I try to make that thing I end up with another afghan.
Another funfur afghan. The red and green is a clone of another I made this one is knitted tighter. Its kinda curly but believe it or not it was asked for by a 10 year old boy. He keeps taking the one I made his Mom and popped a few stitches which I fixed. So I knitted it tighter and added a lot of crocheting. the fun fur is almost like an accordian a lot of stretch. I put in a lot of crochet which looks ripply but when in use you'd see why. Its not going to be folded on a bed but used.The one I made for myself gets washed in cold and dried on no heat, looks like new everytime. So if you see those funfur yarn sales ... make an afghan and don't show ANYONE! Or you'll have to make them one lol!
The off white is a wedding anniversary gift Isn't nice! I think it is and my arms are killing me.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: