Tuesday, July 01, 2008


9
It should look like this now.
Turn the disk to the left. That’s all you do over and over. It’s very relaxing and addictive.

My aim is to show you how to save the environment from loads of trash.
You can make disks and have a use for all your stash of yarn, ribbon, and threads. It can be a great tool for using any yarn that was too hard to work with. Rip up fabric from old clothes into strips and try that too. Any fidgety people you know hand them one. Give a bunch of kids a disk and yarn on a rainy day or a long car ride. Keep a bunch to hand out at the doctor’s office. Take away the stress get everyone braiding instead of fuming in line. They can be used as necklaces, key fob’s, bracelets bookmarks, handles, shoelaces, gift ties, string ties, trims, plant holders when tied together. I’m sure you’ll find a use
You can use spring loaded clothes pins for bobbins if you decide to make something long.

1 comment:

TracyKM said...

THank you for sharing this! My daughter's friend had a foam one bought from a store, and I was surprised when my daughter used it successfully and enjoyed it. I had bought her for Christmas, but my son spoiled the surprise, so I'm giving it to someone else. We could make one of these toghether!